Anti Microbial Resistance– Rampant use of antibiotics by human make them vulnerable for other diseases.
Antibiotics in human body transformed into SUPERBUG.
Later These superbugs make other antibiotics inactive which directly affect incubation period of healthy recovery.
As per WHO..
- Overuse of antibiotics cause for 7 lakh people died every year.
- Between 2005-2015 Globally Antibiotics consumption increased by 65%.
- In India consumption increased by 103%.
- In China 79%.
- By 2030 Anti microbial resistance (AMR) force 24 Million people into extreme poverty.
- By 2050 AMR could kill 10 Million people every year.